Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break this year I traveled to Arizona. My week long vacation was full of relaxing and fun adventures.
It was so exciting, I got to watch chris pitch three times while I was out on vacation! He did so
good......On the last day that he pitched he got to hit. I wish I got pictures of that....


Hiking in Sedo
na

On Saturday, Chris took Dodger and I to Sedona. We went on a hike up in the picturesque mountains. It was so beautiful! Chris and I had a blast walking, talking, and just being together. We also had a blast watching Dodger enjoy the great outdoors! He was like a kid in a candy store.

While hiking in Sedona, Dodger got a little to confident and decided to cross the running stream all by himself. He made it halfway and then suddenly the water got really deep and swept him away! Needless to say he got an "e" ticket water slide experience!


Hiking CamelBack Mountain

Camelback Mountain is the number 1 hiking site in Phoenix, Arizona. Hiking this mountain was one of my favorite things I have done in my life. Its about 1 1/4 mile hike up to the summit. Let me just explain......... There is no "flat" terrain. You are climbing up and over rocks the whole hike. Man! Its really hard to explain, but its soooo much fun!At the top of the mountain we enjoyed resting, drinking water, and the AMAZING view! The hardest part of the hike was still ahead of us...... Going Down!!!
Overall my Spring Break was Grrrrreat! I had so much fun hanging out, running, taking dodger out to the park, watching baseball, and going on adventurous hikes!

4 comments:

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

How fun! I loved that you took your little boy with ya! I want to see this little guy! Looks like you had a lot of fun... You look good too! Miss ya

Sara & Chuck said...

I only like Dodger because of his tricks!! Not for who he is.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

Ok I'm leaving a comment on your BLOG. Looks like you had fun up in Arizona. Looks like a cool place to visit. And Dodger is one of the COOLEST names you could name a dog. Hope to see Chris in August, I'll be rooting for the Brew Crew, but in my heart I'll be cheering for the Dodgers. hehe

Sandy Urbino said...

I am so ready for an update !!