Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend in Portland, Oregon

On Friday, May 22nd I flew to Portland to hang out with Chris. I met up with Chris' Uncle Ron, Aunt Janna, Bob, Robbie, Chris cousin Kris, and her family Ray, Kelsey, and Carson. We had a great time cheering on Chris and seeing all the cool sights Portland had to offer.

Robbie, Chris, Bob, Janna, Uncle Ron

Chris and I on the river walk in downtown Portland. I kept calling the water a "lake" and Uncle Ron was getting mad making sure he reminded me every time that it was a "River"!

Chris' Fans
Kelsey and Kris were so excited to see Chris play. They were both scream and clapping the minute Chris entered the game. They were so proud!

Before coming to Portland Aunt Janna had made a Smith baseball shirt. When Chris came in on Sunday afternoon she quickly put it on to show everyone that she was related! She too screamed and clapped so loud when Chris entered the game!

Imature Kids
On Sunday morning Janna, Bob, Ronnie and I took a tram up 500 ft to look at the skyline of Portland. At the top we were taking pictures at the quite observatory. As we were walking Robbie and I noticed this statue.......... We were a little speechless, so to lighten the moment I dared Robbie to "pinch" the rabbit/human butt. As you can see Robbie stood by the statue and as I said, "1....2...3....CLICK!" he stuck his finger in the crack! The quite observatory was ruined by our laughter! hahahahahahahahaha




No comments: