Monday, August 24, 2009
My Classroom
I hate to toot my own horn, but I just think my classroom is too cute. When I stepped into my classroom for the first time i was very indecisive on what i wanted to do. For the last 2 years i have called my class "Team Marino". Did I want to keep it the same or do something different? Why change something if its not broke right? So i and my two manual labor workers(my mom and auntie) spent hours painting my stadium. Oh yeah.... i had 2 child labor worker too...(pat and jakie). We didn't have any white paper, so i made it a night game! I love the way it turned out... and so do the students! That was the first thing they saw when they came into the classroom for the first time.
Another thing that i created was my 7 Habits of a Happy Kid Tree! I had this vision of the way i wanted it, but i was so busy that i asked my aunt to make it. The whole time she was like, "lisa i dont see it"..... I told her..... "dont worry it will come out just keep doing what you are doing". The final outcome is amazing! I get so many complements on my tree. Thanks Auntie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Lisa Very impressive! I love it. It makes me want to me a elementary student again!! well, not really but, it's way too cute!
Very Nice. the tree is awesome want you to show me how to do it so that I could make one for my scrapbook.
I love it! I SO hope Colby has you next year! :)
Post a Comment