Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good News

1. Dodger is Back!!!!
Over the weekend I headed east to Arizona. On Saturday I had the scariest moment of my life. I got a phone call from an out of state number and they said, "Um..... I think I have your dog". Needless to say when Chris and I were out to eat Dodger had dug out of the backyard. We raced home and picked up Dodger from the nice neighbor who found him. On Sunday the same thing happened. Another nice neighbor called and said, "Um..... I have your dog". I was on my way back to California and Chris told me to turn around and take Dodger with me. I was so mad, but also so excited to get my dog back.

2. The babies heart is STRONG!

Today I went to my doctors appointment. I found out I am officially 10 weeks and due September 29th. When the doctor put the stethoscope up to my belly the heart beat was extremely strong. The beat was fast, consistent, and loud. It was the coolest thing ever. I wish Chris could of heard it. Next time I want to record it.

So all in this week, I got my buddy back and I heard the strong heart beat of our little boy or girl. :-)

3 comments:

Sandy Urbino said...

Dodger was home sick thats why he was digging he was trying to go home! Glad to hear that Little Sandy's heart beat is soooooo strong. I bought him/her another present omg it tooooooooooooooooo cute and I cant wait to give it to you. I will be in Victorville this weekend I am doing a cupcake tower for a wedding on sunday. Simply Delicious is heading to the 760.

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

aaahhh so exciting i'm so happy for you! Your going to look darling pregnant! :)

Meem said...

Fast strong heartbeats are a sign of a little girl.....thats what the doctor told me!! And thats what I think anyways. Sophia here you come!!