Monday, May 24, 2010

When in Fresno.........

This weekend Theresa, Melissa, Adam, Bryis, and I drove up to Fresno to watch Chris play baseball.On Saturday we took a stroll through the town of Fresno and ended up a mall. At the mall we saw many "different" people. You know it's different when Bryis keeps staring at people! Chris found this shop with fake cigarettes..... he thought it would be really fun to buy some. At first he put the fake cigarette in Bryis' mouth. We were all hysterical because it looked extremely funny to see a baby with a cigarette in his mouth. Fresno people were now staring at us! Then we thought it would be funny to have Chris and I pose with the cigarettes. Melissa took this picture and after we saw it we could not stop laughing. We were trying to be so "cool" in the picture but we just look ridiculous!
Here is the "real" Chris and Lisa. We look so much better with healthy smiles! We'll leave the cigs to the Fresno people!

1 comment:

Mrs. A said...

sweet...love the cigarettes!!! You look cute! Finally you have a beer belly; Or at least it looks like one. I think I might copy you and do one of these...i love it!