From day one CC has hated any type of bath or wash down. For the first week we had to give her just a sponge bath that she absolutely despised. If you were our neighbors and you heard her cry you would think we were killing her. After the great umbilical cord came off Chris and I thought she would love her baths. NOPE! Still cried bloody murder. Melissa let us borrow her bath and we thought CC would love it, but no she didn't. So finally we just filled up the sink full of water and I just held her head and submerged her in the warm water. IT WORKED! She didn't cry. She just sat there and stared at us. 

2 comments:
I Love My Pretty CC Girl
Beautiful little girl :) Cody used to cry and scream bloody murder too. I have the pictures to prove it.
Post a Comment