Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stocking Photo Shoot

Our mantle is one of my favorite things to look at during the Christmas holiday.  I just love the way our stockings look.  I've been dying to take Charlottes picture by her stocking so finally i found some time to do it.  She was actually in a good mood yesterday evening so I placed her in her boppy and started snapping.  I couldn't get her to smile but I think she still looks cute.  
Everyday Chris and I say we cant believe how big she is getting.  She is not our little peanut anymore.  Oh how time flies!


2 comments:

Sandy Urbino said...

I JUST LOVE MY CC GIRL...I MISS HER I NEED SOME SERIOUS CC TIME SOON. I LOVE THESE PICS SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE TOMBOY. SEE YOU SOON :)

Sara & Chuck said...

Haha she looks cute when she smiles.