On January 10th I had to hang up my "stay at home mom" necklace and put my "working mom" one on. It was so hard leaving CC the first day. The minute the end of the day bell rang at school, my bags were packed and I ran out the door. On the first Friday back, Chris brought CC to show for lunch with the teacher. See loved my classroom. All the colors kept her entertained while Chris and I ate our lunch.
| I miss her every hour that I am at work. On my drive home i try to forget about all my school drama and just focus on my CC girl. |
1 comment:
aahhh you poor thing. I'm so sad for you. I would hate to be in your shoes. I know that CC will appreciate you and all that you do for her. I'm so glad that she is at home bonding with her daddy though, I guess that's just what she needs! :) Way to go Lisa. I'm so proud of you for being able to do that! I couldn't! CC looks darling by the way. I really miss her! :(
Post a Comment