Charlotte turned all the heads at the baseball game on Saturday. Everyone loved the dress that she was wearing thanks to Nana! She seriously loves being at the games. I think mainly because there is a lot of people to stare at.
Love it. She is so curious too! :) She really is a great fan I must say I think she is darling and the cutest fan too! :) About time she starts putting on weight. She looks so dang cute in the "New" blogger picture you have of her in her Red Fire shirt. I love her smile and her Jeggings! :) Too cute!
3 comments:
She is The Prettiest Girl in the Whole Wide World I Miss My CC Girl So Much.
Dang, thank goodness I was the best photographer on the day of your main blogger picture!! I'm quite proud of myself.
Love it. She is so curious too! :) She really is a great fan I must say I think she is darling and the cutest fan too! :) About time she starts putting on weight. She looks so dang cute in the "New" blogger picture you have of her in her Red Fire shirt. I love her smile and her Jeggings! :) Too cute!
Post a Comment