On Sunday, Chris and I played host to Christmas dinner and a movie. Both of our families came over to our house and enjoyed each others company, ate delicious Mexican food, and watched Love Actually. Chris and I were so excited to have everyone over to our house. We spent the whole morning preparing the food and cleaning. Well I did anyway..... Chris shoveled snow off the drive way, played Mario Kart with Pat, and made his famous salsa. Overall it was a hit! Everyone looked liked they enjoyed themselves. Both Chris and I thank everyone for coming over!Merry Christmas!

We all had to take advantage of the photo opp. I was thinking "pictures for my BLOG" the whole time!
So......... next stop for dinner and a movie is.......... Meem and Adam!
We cant wait!
1 comment:
very fun!! Wish i was there. looks like you guys had a blast! I love the colors in your house!
Post a Comment