At 5:10 am I recieved a phone call from the school explaining that there was no school today due to the snow. "WHAT!" Immediatly I looked at the window and saw that there was little snow. You could still see the brown dirt! The reason I was so irritated was because I had soooo much to do at school. Gingerbread Houses, Parent Gifts, and Most Important Our Christmas Performance!............. Whatever............. I feel back to sleep....................... At 9:10 I woke up once again................. It looked like a freckn blizzard and the ground was covered! So Chris and I took advantage of it... We ate some breakfast, put on our snowboarding gear, and headed outside. It was so much fun!
Our pretty home in the blizard! It doesnt look like we live in California!

Chris and I win for the biggest snowman on the street! I rolled that middle section for about 40 minutes. Boy was it a workout!
1 comment:
I got this phone call too but was expecting it as our principal tried out our phone tree on Monday. Obviously, he knew something we didn't.
I love SNOW! Especially when it means I don't have to go to work.
We found Elise on your thankful wall. She loves your class. The only kid I still have who will pretend NOT to be sick so she can go be with you!
Thanks for being a great teacher.
Carrie
Post a Comment