On Tuesday, November 23rd Charlotte turned Two months. I cant believe time has gone so fast. In the last two months she has changed so much.
She weighed in at whopping 10 pounds and is 22 inches long. It turns out she is in the 25 percent tile for her age. In the picture above she is waiting oh so patiently for her SHOTS!
She received a total of 4 vaccinations. 3 shots in her legs and 1 oral, which she seemed to like the most.
It was so sad to see her in pain. As Chris was taking picture with his sweaty hands I had to hold CC's arms down while the nurse shot her up. Poor thing! But she handled it like a champ. She stopped crying about 5 minutes after everything was done.
1 comment:
I laughed at her picture of her waiting for her shots, she does not look like CC. She looks like she is strinking a pose for a baby mag or something. Too cute!
Post a Comment