Happy Thanksgiving!
This year Chris, Charlotte, Dodger, and I went to Theresa's for early turkey dinner and then went over my parents house for a late turkey dinner. Both dinners were amazing. Im sure we all gained a few pounds, even Dodger who walked away with some slivers of turkey!

3 comments:
what a cute picture.. I love your new FAMILY picture. Very pretty. She completes you guys! I love her and miss her oh so much! I can't wait to hold her and talk to her and tell her how beautiful she is! :) you guys sure look like parents :) nothing wrong with that, you guys look great and i'm sure CC is being loved on by the both of you!
all of these new pictures are precious!!! I can't wait to see baby Charlotte. I haven't made plans to visit because I've been battling a cold. Are you guys going to be in the area soon, if not I'm coming over soon...prepare!! :)
CC is SOOO cute!! I'm pretty sure I need to see her again! :)
Post a Comment